CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 14, 2009

Tell It Like It Is!!!

Kinley is not one to beat around the bush, just wanted to post two stories from this week.

At dinner:

Daddy: I love lettuce, it is one of my favorite things to eat (encouraging Kinley to like to eat it too)!

Kinley: (Examining her lettuce) Ummmmm, Kinley just like bread!



While Momma was putting make up and put a little on Kinley:

Kinley: Kinley look like a pretty, pretty princess!

Momma: Yes, you do, when Momma get her makeup on she is going to be a pretty, pretty princess too.

Kinley: No, Momma a WITCH!!!


Well, there ya have it, Kinley would much rather have bread than lettuce and no matter how much makeup Momma wears she will still look like a witch!

5 comments:

GGma said...

I laughed out loud at the make-up story! Sooo funny!!!

Amanda said...

Heheheheee!!! I loved these stories. :) She cracks me up and I definitely agree about the bread!!

Krista said...

Wow! I was laughing out loud at work . . . HILARIOUS!

Kayla said...

Bahahahaha!! Still laughing!

Kelly T said...

That is too funny!