CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 13, 2009

Having a Girl...

Momma just wanted to take a minute to say how happy I am to have my little miss priss! I love that she is old enough to interact with me and I truly love our day to day mommy-daughter moments! Here are just a few:

I love her asking me to sit on the counter to help me "cook" at dinner time.

I love her having to feed every single one of her baby dolls, have me burp them and then putting them to bed.

I love that she wants to wear a pony-tail, just because I'm wearing one.

I love that she is so eagger to give me her opinon about the shirt or shoes I should wear each day!

I know there are a million more "tiny" things to remember and note about loving this little miss, but these are a few I'm thankful for today!

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Wait till she says, "Mom, you're not really going to wear that are you"? I love my girls too. :)

Andrea said...

Aw, those are sweet. I can't wait for moments like that with Sara!

GGma said...

Loved Grandma's comment. There were (and probably still are) a few fashion critics in the Oakley family. ;-)