As I type this post I'm thinking about how this post and why I'm writing it is a perfect snapshot of our life right now! I have other pics of Kinley in a swing, that are actually better pics than these. I am typing this post because I just typed a post about Jax's 1st swinging experience and my child has trained me that I need to be fair... Kinley would want a post too, not because she really wants one, but because Jaxon gets it, so she thinks she needs it too... so I'm hijacking my own post to name a few of Kinley's "needs" right now...
1. Kinley thinks she is a "good boy" - this is taking tons of conviencing that she is not a boy and that she is good GIRL because she thinks if we tell Jaxon he is a good boy, she needs to be a good boy too!
2. If Jaxon plays peek-a-boo with a blanket, Kinley has to go get her blanket and says, "Kinley play peek tooooooo!" This goes for all games Jaxon is playing...
3. If we get the camera or video camera out to take a pic of one of Jax's firsts then Kinley will run up, sit down beside him, smile, and yell, "Kinley here, ready!"
You all get the idea! This post, is just because I am in the mindset to keep things fair and if Kinley was sitting here right now, she would make sure I knew to post pics of her, only because I just posted pics of Jaxon...
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Kinley Swinging (and our life right now...)
Posted by Jessica at 2:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
"Kinley, here, ready!" is my favorite! Hilarious!
If I take too many pics of Clark, Addison will eventually come over and say take a picture of me mommy, it is my turn.
Cute pictures.
Cute pictures! I laughed when I ready "Kinley here, ready!"
Got to keep it 'fair', Momma! Anxious to see you all, just a couple more days.
Post a Comment