CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 24, 2009

1 1/2 YEARS!!!

We can't believe our Little Miss is already 18 months old - She is such a big girl now! Here is a glance at the portraits we had taken this morning!























10 comments:

Aunt Krista said...

She is getting to be such a big girl! So pretty!

Jessie said...

I love her little jeans! She is so sweet.

Charli said...

She is so photogenic! Beautiful like her mama! :)

Jennifer and Cole said...

She looks so grown up. Very cute!

Donna said...

So precious!

GGma said...

So many good pics! How in the world did you decide what to get?
Or did you just buy them all? ;-)

Grandma said...

When do I get my "Big" copy? Very cute pics.

Kelly T said...

These turned out beautiful - what a big girl!!

Also, good job on going on the potty - that is so great!

Kayla said...

Too cute! I lover her outfits!

Craig'O said...

Kinley, you are out-of-control-cute!!!! --Steph