Kinley (and Momma) are so excited about Kinley's new play area in the backyard that Daddy built for her! It is already getting warm down here and the perfect time to be outside playing. Daddy spent is entire Saturday finishing the project and it looks WONDERFUL! Kinley is so happy her Daddy made it for her and can't wait for Jaxon to get here so she has a buddy on the teeter-totter! :)
FINISHED PRODUCT!!! Complete with one happy girl!
Step 1: Mr. Eric helped Daddy build the frame! - THANKS Mr. Eric!
Step 2: Daddy moving grass!
Step 3: Lots of Kinley helping Daddy!
Step 3 1/2: More help from Kinley!
Step 4: Filling area with sand!
Step 5: Making sure sand was packed!
Step 6: Filling area with Kiddy Cushion mulch and toys and then adding a little girl!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Kinley's Playground!!!
Posted by Jessica at 11:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
I am glad to finally see pics. I've been wondering what it looked like. I'm sure it will get lots of use. Tell Daddy "Great Job". See you in 10 days. YEAH!!!!
It looks just like the kind in a park! Great Job Ryan...oh and Kinley too! :)
I am glad you found our blog! I visited with your mom and sister at Don & Archie's house in January. I couldn't believe how close all the babies are in your family. I hope these last few weeks go smoothly.
Looks like a great place to play! I know Kinley and her friends will have a lot of fun outside this summer.
That play area turned out really nice. I know Kinley (and Kirby) will have many happpy times together out there. Ryan, I can't believe all the work that went into the whole thing. You and Jessica really came up with a great plan!
That looks SO good!! I bet Kinley will have tons of fun out there! Good thing she has lots of little buddies to come over and play also :)
Wow! That looks great! The kids are going to have fun times playing out there!
awesome! Yay Kinley and Jaxon! what a great daddy to make you a play area!!
Post a Comment