CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

I'm FAST, but I still can't go on my own...











Kinley is still cruising around with her push toy and she is getting really fast. She finds the push toy, pulls it out from wherever it is and then practically runs around the house. Sometimes she gets stuck under a table or something and then lets us know about it, but she is now thinkin she is pretty big stuff. Momma is wondering what is taking her so long to walk on her own. She has been able to walk with a toy for 2 months, but as of now has only taken one step on her own, without holding on to anything. Let's also mention, she wants Momma and Daddy to hold her hand and lead her around the house - talk about broken back... hopefully she will get to moving on her own soon!

2 comments:

Kelly T said...

I was just talking to your mom about this last night. NO rush, Momma - she's content with getting around how she does!! I really enjoyed hanging out with your mom and sisters on Saturday. Although how weird is it that Kayla and Krista are married and prego?? They were always the little ones running around bothering us!! Ha ha!

Devion said...

How fun! I agree with Kelly, though...once they're walking, their WALKING! :) Have you heard of walking wings or walking sticks? We used Walking Wings with Cassie and she LOVED it. It is a harness with straps that are adjustable so that you don't have to bend down to hold their hands. It leaves their hands free so that they can learn to balance with them. You might check them out! :)