CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Grandma-ma and Grandpa-pa's 4th of July weekend in TX!


Cereal with Gpa Tom


Going to sleep on Gpa Tom's shoulder


Hanging out with the Nichols


Whew... Gma and Grandma-ma went shopping!


All Kinley's Coleman side Grandparents

Before Grandma-ma and Grandpa-pa went back home to Colorado they came to visit Kinley at her house. We spent the weekend going downtown to a Houston brewery and then out to eat with the Nichols at a GREAT hamburger place. Sat night we hung out at the house so Kinley could soak up time with her Grandparents and Greatgrandparents!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Look at all of those GREAT Non-pale pink outfits...I LOVE IT! Don't get me wrong...we have plenty of pink...I realize there aren't a lot of other options for a 0-6 month old, but I long for the day of turquoise blues and hot pink!!!

GKerry said...

Thanks for the great time, Ryan and Jessica. We all really enjoyed spending the weekend with you. You don't know how much we appreciate you posting all these pictures on Kinley's blog. They are so fun to look forward to!