We appreciate all the friends that came to visit today, here are a few pictures of everyone.
3
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Kinley, you look like you are already well loved and well admired!! I wish I could be in Houston to hold you and see you in person. I talked to your mommy and told her to give you a kiss & hug for me. You are a special, special little girl!!
3 comments:
Kinley, you look like you are already well loved and well admired!! I wish I could be in Houston to hold you and see you in person. I talked to your mommy and told her to give you a kiss & hug for me. You are a special, special little girl!!
Love ya,
Lyn
Hi Jessica and Ryan!
I'm an old friend of Ryan's and I just wanted to say CONGRATS on the beautiful baby girl! :)
I can't believe Ryan's a dad! Ha! Hope ya'll are doing well and getting some sleep...
Love,
Jillian Beaird
So...I'm gone from the hospital for the longest time yet, and Ryan stops posting new pics. What's up with that????? :(
I miss her!! :) She's so cute.
Post a Comment